Once upon a time there was a little red haired girl that was wandering through the woods looking for her home .
She walked intently and thought very hard about the correct way to go, but she had forgotten about her magic shoes.
Along her way she met this fine looking tin man, and asked if he could help.
So with his mighty axe in hand they continued to travel through the scary woods. Over time she stole the tin man's heart and never did find her home but rather she found the love of her life..

And they made their own home in the woods.
Need she say more?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Darling, darling costumes! Can we borrow them for next year?
Benson could be the lion... little Syd/Dirk can be the bear... oh it'll just be perfect!
Did you make them? You're amazing!
COOLEST COSTUMES EVER!!!!!!!! I love it! :)
You guys look FANTASTIC!!!! We did the same theme, but our little tin man ditched most of his costume as the night progressed. I love the tin mans heart and of course dorothy's shoes.
Remind your darling daughter that there is no bear in the Wizard of Oz cast.
happy birthday patti! We love you!
Oh... it's lions and tigers and bears... oh my. I forgot, it's just the song. Oops!
And they lived Happily ever after.
I feel for you, Clyde. I did face paint a couple years ago, and I'm thinking never again. It looked good on you though. Well done.
Post a Comment