Happy B-day to me!. These gifts are beautiful, but the best part of my birthday was to talk with each one of my girls...Yes it really was! Blaire you are completely right. Preston was the frosting and cherry on my cake!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Miss Patti! The pearls are gorgeous! I first decided I loved pearls when you got those Tahitian pearls WAY back in the day (I think Clyde's parents picked them up for you guys?). Anyhow, they are beautiful and so are you! Have a great Birthday!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Miss Patti! The pearls are gorgeous! I first decided I loved pearls when you got those Tahitian pearls WAY back in the day (I think Clyde's parents picked them up for you guys?). Anyhow, they are beautiful and so are you! Have a great Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
XOXOXOXOXO
yeah, but having preston on your birthday was fun too. eh?
Post a Comment