Sunday, October 26, 2008










5 comments:

Bennett Family said...

great photos!!! patti, you seriously look AWESOME in a cowboy hat by the way! :) you're such a hottie.

love ya.
xoxoxo
Niki Bennett

The Johnson's said...

Wow, I can't wait until we're able to travel...looks like you had lots of fun.

Brooke said...

Dad looks so tough in that first set of pics! Cracks me up. Makes me think of when Pete likes to make his tough guy faces. You guys think you're so hard core. Just makes me smile:)

Great pics. I'm glad you guys had such a good time. Too bad you went the wrong way around the world. Instead of going west you should go EAST.... all the way to Germany!

Anonymous said...

funny times! that one serious picture of dad looks like his count dadcula pose from last, last halloween. you kids are crazy!

Pettin'Tales said...

I agree with Niki, HOTTIE!!! I've been wondering where you guys have been?! Looks like too much fun! Is there any Vegas Rodeo'ing in you future?