Here we go again!
Another state, another team and certainly another win!
Another state, another team and certainly another win!
The state--Utah
The team-- UCLA The Win--59--0!
Remember I told you at the last BYU game that I wanted a picture with Cosmo....Well I accomplished that!!!
I didn't buy any new clothing though, Mary thought that we would go look for something, but when we got to the store.
--- WOW! ---
We were not going in!
I do much better buying it off of someone.
TEE! HEE!
But all in all it was a good time again.
We also spent some time at Temple Square and while there we saw Jackie Wynder, a sister missionary from our area.
As always I love taking pictures of the beauty of Temple Square....



5 comments:
Looks like a really great trip! I loved it when you and Clyde would come to town when Brooke and I were in school in Provo!
I just saw that it is Clyde the Glyde's B-day, so Happy Happy Birthday!
Sorry I'm the only one leaving comments. Where's Brooke? Hopefully not lost. Anyhow, Patti I "tagged" you and your girls on my blog. I thought it would be fun to learn more about you. Check out my blog for instructions.
That's so cool that you got to see Jackie Wynder. She looked like she was really happy. Temple square is so beautiful.
yeah, i heard they're rank 17th now. that's too bad, but glad you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment