Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Foooooootball

Here we go again its another game,
its just the second best game out there!
Football
One of most important things about foot ball is being with the right people
and rooting for the right team, in this case it was the Elton's, and the BYU Cougar's.
WOW!!!!
that's all just
WOW!!!!

I tried to figure out a way to go and get my picture taken with Cosmo,

....but Clyde didn't want me to look to much like a die hard Cougar groupie.

So I waited.


I knew the possibility might present it's self next weekend at the BYU-UCLA game. We were planning on attending that game if we can hook up with some seats.

While sitting there hoping that we would win.

I noticed four awesome tee-shirts sitting two rows in front of me... ....ya those four shirts there.

I decided I wanted one of them, so I sized them up figuring out which one would fit me the best, and number two was the winner. (the others were really skinny)I leaned over and told him I wanted to buy his shirt he smiled and said for how much. I knew I had at least $20.00 bucks in my pocket. I told him this, but I said he could have all the money that was in my pocket. I had NO idea of how much there was. So he borrowed the white jacket off of the lady to his left (he was a returned missionary so he had to be discrete) and proceeded to give me his shirt. I pulled out the wade of money and gave it all to him. It was $28.00 bucks. He felt like he had made the deal of the century, and I scored me a game day approved tee-shirt
What a lucky game!

I guess all the dancing the Cougars did before the game paid off,

because we won buy a field goal.

Yes just one little kick!!
Finally after benching Austin,
Pita was able to actually catch a few of the fly balls that were sent his way.
And there you have it BYU fans we won by one little point.

I am hoping for better next weekend.





4 comments:

Brooke said...

You crack me up Mom. What a quirky lady you are:)

Heather said...

he really let you buy his shirt! That is awesome! {hope it's ok that I keep reading your blog!}

Anonymous said...

yeah i don't even football and i enjoyed that game:)

Pettin'Tales said...

Oh, I miss that Washington/Cougar football. W always went to the games when those 2 were playing which ever state they were in. I'm jealous, how fun! And, Miss Patti, what's with paying boys to take their clothes off! (just kidding ;)