Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Only Dancers Allowed











Hi there all you guys. Life here at the homestead is finally calming down, now that all of the Stakes in the Regional Dance Festival have picked up their fabric. I now seem to be answering some questions for the people sewing. Here are some of the costumes I have come up with.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey, I like the new gray background. Schnazy!

Really Mom, I'm amazed at those costumes. You are so talented!

Maybe now that you're done with that you can fix my little black dress! :)

Anonymous said...

Mom you should be a real costume designer. You would totally kick but at my school! No wait I take that back, don't get a job because then you can't help me as much with mine:) You're such a good grammy!

Pettin'Tales said...

Can I come up and play dress up???? HOW FUN!!! They look great, keep the pic's coming!!!