As I recall, and I'm sure you'd remember too Mom, at this exact "stage" of my life I wasn't quite so "perfect". I may have been at my peek of teenage-crabiness. I think you're writing in the present feelings of today... And that's only because you don't live with me anymore:)
On a good note, I loved (and still do love) matching Christmas pjs! Thanks for always making it happen Mom! You rocked... and still ROCK!
PS Blaire, I'm sure you can vouch for me on the "perfectness" issue!
I love the rollers! I have a picture or two with your babies and myself in rollers. Brooke was crabby filled with teenage angst. (i think we all were:) Blaire did seem perfect, I don't remember much drama. Breann, cutest little kid (now she's like a hot WIFE and stuff-I'm old). I remember a trip we took to Spokane (Patti, Brooke, me, Nathan Aune, and Breann-I think Blaire was at a gymnastics thing) Breann was such a good sport hanging out with a bunch of high school wierdo's, and Patti driving us all over there, what a mom! I think this picture looks like about the same time frame.
5 comments:
As I recall, and I'm sure you'd remember too Mom, at this exact "stage" of my life I wasn't quite so "perfect". I may have been at my peek of teenage-crabiness. I think you're writing in the present feelings of today... And that's only because you don't live with me anymore:)
On a good note, I loved (and still do love) matching Christmas pjs! Thanks for always making it happen Mom! You rocked... and still ROCK!
PS Blaire, I'm sure you can vouch for me on the "perfectness" issue!
Yeah... Brooke you're right, but as I recall I was the perfect teenager:) Except for that little mishap with a certain rated R movie:) oppps!:)
Sharks! I totally remember that! What teenager doesn't test the waters.... yes there was a pun intended!
I love the rollers! I have a picture or two with your babies and myself in rollers. Brooke was crabby filled with teenage angst. (i think we all were:) Blaire did seem perfect, I don't remember much drama. Breann, cutest little kid (now she's like a hot WIFE and stuff-I'm old). I remember a trip we took to Spokane (Patti, Brooke, me, Nathan Aune, and Breann-I think Blaire was at a gymnastics thing) Breann was such a good sport hanging out with a bunch of high school wierdo's, and Patti driving us all over there, what a mom! I think this picture looks like about the same time frame.
I got dibbs on the one on the left...
Post a Comment