Just the two of us.
Chile! So fun. It's the coolest that we know the Antivilo's. They should start blogging too!
Seriously, I'm so excited about bloggin' with the fam! We really should have Breann and Micheal start one too! Wouldn't that be fun!? She could post all her cool school stuff. I love your picture--just two kids havin' some fun in Chile!
You guys look like the Vegas rodeo should be your next stop! Love the Horse photo!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Chile! So fun. It's the coolest that we know the Antivilo's. They should start blogging too!
Seriously, I'm so excited about bloggin' with the fam! We really should have Breann and Micheal start one too! Wouldn't that be fun!? She could post all her cool school stuff.
I love your picture--just two kids havin' some fun in Chile!
You guys look like the Vegas rodeo should be your next stop! Love the Horse photo!
Post a Comment