Patti's in Germany. I'm here alone. I miss her. I can't even freaking pick out my clothes without her.
As I was working the other day, sitting in my office for second, to eat a sandwich, I just thought how I just didn't look forward to going home. Why was that? Is it because I know I have to take care of everything myself? Is it because my best friend isn't around? Here's the answer.
Everything in my life that is good and beautiful came about because I am married to Patti. The place where I live is beautiful because of her touch. Our driveway is lined with beautiful carpeting roses because of her (and Chris Marlatt who helped plant them.)
She really is my eternal mate. I am incomplete in any sense of the word without her. I think about her all the time. I wonder what she's doing in Germany. When she's home, I think about what she's doing at home or what errands she's running.
I'm having a rough time downloading more photos, so this is the end of my blog. I love you, Patti.



5 comments:
get a hold of yourself, man!!! sounds like you need dinner at our place sunday night:)(along with a little preston time)
Ohhh... how sweet is that. We miss you Dad. You should come over and play early!
You sweet old softy, I sure like knowing I am your best friend. All this time I thought your best friend was Bubba Dog! I Love and miss you TOO! Patti
What are you talking about? Bubba and Woofie are my best friends. Nice tie Dad.
awesome post....i seriously almost got misty eyed! and yes, clyde you ARE lucky!!! :)
Post a Comment