Friday, January 2, 2009

Rodeo in Vegas

This year we were very thankful to spend time with our family. We had to do it in pieces and travel, but gratefully we did get to see them all alot. This trip was with Breann & Michael. We were there in time to see them putting up the Christmas decorations in the Belligao Hotel. WOW!
Dad and I went a couple of days early so we could get to the rodeo. It was a good one this year. The stock horses and cattle were dang GOOD!


I was really impressed with these three cowboys. With all the other people we were around they seemed to be the only ones that were clean and sober! Beside me and dad! They were kind and also soft spoken. I was impressed.




Then we spent alot of time with Breann & Michael at the Country Christmas shopping. We had lots of fun.


I loved this sign so I had to grab a shot of it.

We also ate great food with lots of fine family and friends.


Yes this is a three tired Dark, Milk, & White, chocolate fountain! COOL don't you think?

Dessert were fab!

We as usual ate at some really fine restaurants.



We went to see the "O" Show with one one dads old missionary companions and his daughter Noel.



Loved sight seeing and enjoy brisk walks in the evenings. We were so happy to spent this time with Michael and Breann. We knew they would be spending Christmas with her In-Laws.




What a wonderful memory we will have of this visit!

4 comments:

Bennett Family said...

patti...you're such a freaking HOTTIE! i miss you. when do you guys want to come to dinner?

xoxoxo

love you,
niki

HeatherLovesClay said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I didn't know you were such fans of the rodeo.

p.s. Clay started on the painting today and it looks AMAZING! I'll send pictures as soon as they are done!

Pettin'Tales said...

I was so glad I got to see you two while you were here! It looks like you made the most of your visit! Hope to see you both soon!

The Johnson's said...

Thanks Mom for taking us to Vegas, i had a really fun time.