As many of you know for the last 15 months I have been working on a
Regional Dance Festival.
I was the Regional Costume Director.
Regional Dance Festival.
I was the Regional Costume Director.
Here are some of the designs I came up with




What a wonderful experience it was.We had some very special people there to speak to the youth the day before the performances.
I am convinced that the Lord is well pleased with the young adults of the church.





What a wonderful experience it was.We had some very special people there to speak to the youth the day before the performances.
I am convinced that the Lord is well pleased with the young adults of the church.



4 comments:
HOLY COW-that is a HUGE undertaking! GREAT JOB. You're so talented.
I still am amazed by how fantastic those costumes are. You've got such a talent Mom. Look how you've blessed these kids' lives. I'm so proud of you!
great work! you really out did yourself mom! the disco dancers are still my favorite:)
I liked the picture of you with all of the sailor boys!
Post a Comment