Monday, April 7, 2008

No Bloggers Like Snow Bloggers

We were home from Boston for two days then we took off to
Salt Lake for conference and a whole lot of other coolness!
WOW! We had a wonderful time with family and friends.
First we had the fun!

We went to snowmobile in the mountians above S.L.C.

We were on top of a whole lot of snow!

Here you can see that we are at the top of a six foot high fence!

We drove through some wonderful country!

4 comments:

Pettin'Tales said...

Patti and Clyde looking cool as ever! Those are some great pictures, it's hard for me to imagine there's still snow in Utah when it's so warm here in Vegas. I'm a little jealous that we don't really get to experience seasons here. I guess we'll just have to follow your lead and go to the snow. Looks like a great time!!!

Brooke said...

Fun snowmobiling!!! Benson wants to go next time... and bring his parents along too:)

Anonymous said...

So when are you taking the rest of us with you?:)

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

Hi Patti,
I saw your blog on a link from Blaire's. Looks like you are having fun with those grandkids. I got to meet Preston a few weeks ago. What a cutie. Anyway, we miss you guys. We should get together sometime. Take care.
Ann
http://jawalkfam.blogspot.com/